Hello Reader 🙂
My name is Dawid and I’m the owner of CodeJourney.net website you’re visiting right now 🙂
The goal of this website is to improve your programming skills, by presenting you software development concepts in an easy way.
I love to share my knowledge with you and make your struggles a bit more painless 😉
I’m also a big traveling lover and I think that programming has a lot in common with traveling:
- while travelers constantly look for new places to visit, programmers strive to learn new frameworks and technologies
- while travelers pack their backpacks with all necessary items, programmers customize their IDEs and tools
- while travelers traverse a lot of switchback roads on their way, programmers meet a lot of frustrating issues during software development
- while travelers organize their trips to countries unreachable for everyone else, programmers manage to learn advanced programming languages
- while travelers help others organize their own trips with their experience, programmers help other software developers by sharing their knowledge.
The last point is absolutely crucial for me. I think that all the knowledge we possess should be shared, so others can benefit from it. That’s what I’ve been doing on this blog and I hope you find it useful 🙂
About the author
I’m Dawid Sibiński and I’m a passionate .NET Developer, currently working .NET/Full Stack developer.
You can also meet me at various conferences, mostly in Poland.
If you’d like to cooperate or just get in touch, see the Contact page.