Hello Reader 🙂
My name is Dawid and I’m the owner of CodeJourney.net website you’re visiting right now 🙂
About CodeJourney.netThe goal of this website is to improve your programming skills, by presenting you software development concepts in an easy way. I love to share my knowledge with you and make your struggles a bit more painless 😉 I’m also a big traveling lover and I think that programming has a lot in common with traveling:
- while travelers constantly look for new places to visit, programmers strive to learn new frameworks and technologies
- while travelers pack their backpacks with all necessary items, programmers customize their IDEs and tools
- while travelers traverse a lot of switchback roads on their way, programmers meet a lot of frustrating issues during software development
- while travelers organize their trips to countries unreachable for everyone else, programmers manage to learn advanced programming languages
- while travelers help others organize their own trips with their experience, programmers help other software developers by sharing their knowledge.